How Can We Help?
< Back
You are here:

Do I have to use a Change-of-Address service via US Postal Service?

That’s up to you. A change of address service is not required but recommended for your convenience. Please note that, if you do NOT file a change of address with the postal service, you must contact senders yourself and notify them of your new Scan Mailboxes address.

There are many “change-of-address” service online, please be sure to go to the Official USPS website by clicking the link below which will only cost you $1.05 to verify your identity.

USPS Change-of-Address Website

To watch a step-by-step video or download the instruction sheet, visit here.

Next What should I be aware about doing the permanent change-of-address with the USPS?
Table of Contents
Office Closures in 2019Event
January 1 (Monday)New Year's Day
January 21 (Monday)Martin Luther King
February 18 (Monday)President Day
May 27 (Monday)Memorial Day
July 4 (Thursday)Independence Day
September 2 (Monday)Labor Day
October 14 (Monday)Columbus Day
November 11 (Monday)Veterans' Day
November 28 (Thursday)Thanksgiving Day
November 29 (Friday)Thanksgiving Day
December 25 (Wednesday)Christmas Day