Your browser is not supported

Your browser is too old. To use this website, please use Chrome or Firefox.

Do I have to use a Change-of-Address service via US Postal Service?

That’s up to you. A change of address service is not required but recommended for your convenience. Please note that, if you do NOT file a change of address with the postal service, you must contact senders yourself and notify them of your new Scan Mailboxes address.

There are many “change-of-address” service online, please be sure to go to the Official USPS website by clicking the link below which will only cost you $1.05 to verify your identity.

USPS Change-of-Address Website

To watch a step-by-step video or download the instruction sheet, visit here.