Last Update Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 9 p.m. CT: No service impact.
Scan Mailboxes is designated as an essential business*. We remain open to provide mail and package receiving, mail scanning, forwarding, and check deposit.
Since Scan Mailboxes is a virtual online mailbox service company, we encourage our customers to make open and scan requests as much as possible before making a forwarding request or pick up request
As of March 25, 2020, our pickup time window has changed to 10 AM to 3 PM Monday through Friday. Please schedule a pick up by going here: https://pickup.scanmailboxes.com — we ask at least 30 minutes of notice, this ensures that we’ll have your items ready and you’ll be coming in and out quickly for your safety.
NEW!! We have a new contactless signature procedure with your mobile phone, so you won’t have to use a pen to sign off the pickup receipt. We have installed an instruction on the wall in our waiting area for you to follow.
Please continue to practice social (physical) distancing by keeping yourself and others at least 6 feet away from each other.
Safety and health are something we take seriously here at Scan Mailboxes.
Additionally, we are following the recommendations of the CDC and local health agencies. We are applying these recommendations:
- Educating team members about the virus and sharing resources on how to keep the workplace clean
- Encouraging team members to use good hygiene practices, including frequent hand washing, avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Reinforcing education and hygiene with regular workplace communications and reminders
- Sanitizing our equipment with wipes regularly
- Common customer areas like dutch door shelf are cleaned frequently using disinfecting wipes and other disinfectant cleaners
- Team member break room is cleaned frequently
- Encouraging team members to practice social distancing in their personal lives, monitor their health closely, seek medical attention, and stay home if they develop flu-like symptoms
- Any team member who reports or displays flu-like symptoms will be required to stay home
We share the concern of the global community and hope the virus can be contained and eradicated as quickly as possible. Visit https://coronavirus.gov/ for the latest updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Service Status from Carriers:
* City of Austin’s Stay Home – Work Safe Order #20200324-007, Section B. f. x.